Supporting you through
the covid 19 pandemic.
Amazing Angels Care is keeping fully abreast of developments relating to the continued spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) across the UK and Ireland.
Our main goal throughout the coronavirus pandemic is to ensure that all of our customers and staff remain as safe as possible. We are routinely monitoring developments, reviewing our protocols, and preparing appropriate responses as the situation evolves. Amazing Angels Care is committed to ensuring all steps are taken to protect the health and wellbeing of all our colleagues and customers.
We strictly following the guidance and procedures as outlined by the latest advice from the Government, Public Health England and the United Kingdom Health Care Association (UKHCA). This includes the adequate provision of personal protective equipment (PPE) – aprons, gloves, face masks and face shields etc
Some advice for you during pandemic times.
As with any other virus, the best way to prevent infection and spread is to avoid being exposed to it. You can help to prevent the spread of any respiratory outbreak by doing the following:
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your face by wearing a face covering in enclosed spaces
- Always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- Make space by staying at least 2 metres apart – or 1 metre with a face covering or other precautions.
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Avoid close contact with persons who have respiratory illness symptoms.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.