Enriching The Independence
Of Young Adults.
Amazing Angels is here to help and we strongly believe in moving on and that one’s past must not determine their future.
Amazing Angels’ highly specialised supported living services provide customised housing and support options for people with a range of disabilities and complex needs. Our supported living services are designed to help people lead the lifestyle of their choosing and maintain their independence within their local community. Our dedicated and highly skilled team are available to assist young adults with the following:
Community integration and socialising, as well as the maintenance of familial and social relationships. Setting up a clean and safe living environment as well as maintaining a healthy lifestyle
Managing Of Personal Finances.
Managing of personal finances, including, but certainly not limited to drawing up of personal budgets, as well as household shopping.
The service allows the child or young person to build a relationship with an adult who is not their social worker or carer and gives them someone to look to as a role model and a source of support in developing life skills.
Managing Mental Health.
Suitable housing is an essential part of overcoming mental health challenges. Our supported living services help you gain self-confidence and improved emotional wellbeing on your pathway to independence and recovery.
Education and Career Advice.
Education and Career Advice, as well as assistance with seeking employment.
Sourcing safe and suitable accommodation when you need it. We are here to help.
For many years, we have been supporting many young people who have learning disabilities. We understand the complex needs required to live safely and know what quality support looks like.
Unaccompanied Asylum Seeker.
A child asylum seeker’s first encounter with the Home Office can be the point at which a welfare referral involves the relevant children’s services. Amazing Angels Care is here to assist in any way we can and help the child feel safe.
What Sets Us Apart?
- We safeguard service users and protect them from the risk of harm or abuse.
- We fully adhere to all local authority, regulatory and local guidance on safeguarding.
- We match the nominated Care Worker as closely as possible with the service user, and respect the need to change the Care Worker in any eventuality.
- We manage the Care Service efficiently and effectively to make best use of resources and to maximise value for money for the Purchaser of the Service.
- We purposefully encourage each service user to be actively involved in the planning of care delivery and to actively voice their opinion with regards to risk taking to ensure care is delivered in the way service users wishes.
- We undertake a Risk Assessment of environment, Health & Safety hazards and form a detailed care plan including risks to health within the home of each service user before and after commencing the service.
- We monitor the quality of care delivery and act promptly.